Saturday, February 13, 2010

my first blog!


I have decided I need to join the world of blogging so this will be my space for observations, random thoughts and general musing - and maybe an occasional rant! Today though, a couple of snow photos - its almost disappeared since falling the day before yesterday, but it was so beautiful and I may wish to return here in the summer.......

Pics show our terrace, the view from our terrace over Monaco, and the view towards the Alpes from my atelier window! So picturesque, but the ice makes for slippery walking, especially for someone with little sense of balance!I

And I'm very excited as my parcel from Sydney posted in November has just arrived, along with some pearls I've ordered for my jewellery making - better get to work.......

No comments:

Post a Comment